Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

in search of a reviewer


06-07-06-NBS Receipt Posted by Picasa



I finally found the book that I was looking for at the National Book Store in SM San Fernando, Pampanga :)

It is a reviewer for the Career Service Executive Examination. I only decided to take it last May 22.

Last May 23, I went to SM Manila to have ID pictures taken. While waiting for the pictures, I searched for a reviewer at National Book Store. Except for the portion of the reviewer section which was blocked by an older man, I have searched everywhere but didn’t find the reviewer. The man finally moved aside and I immediately saw the book. The man noticed it. It was also the one he was looking for and he got a copy. In my irritation that I was forced to wait while he searched for the book, (which I finally found for him), I didn’t buy the reviewer.

I decided to get a copy from PowerBooks the following week. But when I went to PowerBooks in SM Megamall, they didn’t have one. I went back to SM City Manila the following day but it was already out of stock :(

So when our unit decided to visit SM Pampanga, I immediately went to National Book Store. I figured that a reviewer for a third level position in the government wouldn’t be in demand in Pampanga or any province for that matter. And it seemed that I was right. There were many copies of the reviewer. I didn’t find it immediately as it was covered by other types of reviewers.

How glad I am to finally get my own reviewer :)


sayong
06-07-06 11:30pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home