Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, May 22, 2006

laminator

My logs (legs) are aching. I seem to have walked every nook
and corner of Quiapo in my search for a cheap laminator.

An article in Good Housekeeping magazine gave me the idea to
have photos laminated instead of framed. I know that photo lamination
is expensive so I thought that I would just buy my own laminator and
laminate to my heart's content :)

I walked from Plaza Miranda to Carriedo, to Raon, back to
Evangelista and circled back to Carlos Palanca. I entered buildings
and streets I've never been. I almost lost myself from Raon going to
Evangelista. Just as well that I saw the Good Earth building so I was
able to situate myself.

There were so many bargains that I had to constantly remind
myself that I was already over budget this month. But next month, I
will surely come back :)

Anyway, I'm still searching for a laminator. The types I
saw were all expensive.

sayong
05-23-06 12mn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home