Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A full day

It has been quite a long day but a satisfying one. I feel
so full at least :)

My officemates and I attended our big boss's birthday party
at the City Garden Hotel, Makati.

As soon as I got there, I attacked the tarts even before I
greeted my boss. My excuse is that he was busy cutting his cake in
front of a big audience and I was quite dizzy. I wasn't so hungry so
it must have been due to the elevator ride to the roof deck, where the
party was.

Before the party, I had a class in German and I snacked on
Jollibee French Fries, Swirly Bitz (cookies and cream) and Iced Tea.
My teacher in German thought we should eat first before we watch the
film, Charlotte S at the Goethe Institute. It was the first time I
went there. As for the movie, I couldn't really appreciate it. It
must be the difference in cultures. I like, though, the songs sang by
the character of the stepmother named Madonna. One was a song I also
heard at a movie set during the first world war, Merry Christmas,
which I saw last December.

And to think that I thought that I would not see the end of
this day. I was very sleepy half the day because I waited until
almost midnight yesterday for an email that never came. It was work,
of course.

sayong
05-11-06 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home