Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

on typhoon egay

Even without a copy, I alerted (emailed/texted) my
classmates in French that work in government offices (in the NCR) has
already been suspended based on Memorandum Circular 139. For us, this
means that we will not have a class tonight.

I�ve been contemplating this morning if I should return home
as I was already late for work and didn�t know what time I could get
to the office. I left home earlier than usual because it has already
been raining hard this morning and I know that there would surely be a
heavy traffic. Unfortunately, I didn�t count on the flood at Pureza
that made the traffic doubly heavy. It took me two hours just to get
to work when it should have only been 30 minutes.


sayong
08-15-07 2pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home