Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

shopping

I used to think that I could leave home with less than 50
pesos in my coin purse.

Well, I could...

There was even a time when I went home from the office with
less than 20 pesos.

But I didn't realize that my "daring" stems from carrying
ATM and credit cards, which I can easily use in lieu of cash.

Even with more than 500 pesos in two coin purses, imagine my
panic when I could not find my wallet that holds my ATM and credit
cards while I was queuing for Arthur and the Invisibles at Shang
Cinema today. I immediately texted my cousin and she found the wallet
on my bed.

Still, I could no longer shop after the movie, so I went
home first and attended mass.

It was already past 6pm when I got to Makati. My first stop
was SM Makati and then, Landmark. In my preoccupation with clothes, I
forgot to drop by Digital Studio in Greenbelt 4. But at least, I
managed to visit Swatch in Glorietta Center. I've been meaning to go
there for one month now in order to have my watch checked. As it
happens, the black mark on the face of the watch was caused by perfume
or anything with alcohol, according to the saleslady there. She's the
same one I bought my watch from and she's very friendly. Anyway, she
cleaned it up and it's as good as new again :) Because it's Father's
Day, Glorietta Center closed late.

I would have had more time to look around and shop if I
didn't forget my ATM and credit cards at home :)

sayong
06-17-07 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home