Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, August 10, 2007

Ça y est!

Ça y est! Our final exam is over :)

Je suis heureuse :) And this despite all the mistakes I did
:) Seriously. Je sais que I'm not infallible :)

Bebot pointed out that manquer (to miss), which I used twice
in the oral exam, has a different structure et j'ai oublié. Je pense
que Alix a dit on déjà, even if it's just in passing. I remember that
our classmate Faith asked about it in our first term. But je ne peux
pas trouver quelque chose dans mon carnet. Il y a seulement la
question : Qu'est-qu'il manque ?

Whatever, I'm just happy. It's over and done with. There
will be another term to experiment and make more mistakes, provided
that Alix permits it :)

BTW, the episode of Alias tonight (Channel 23) had several
dialogues in French.


sayong
08-10-07 12:10am

1 Comments:

  • At August 13, 2007 10:39 PM, Blogger slim whale said…

    ma classe française me manque! pendant deux ans, je suis allé à fsi, tout excité, pour apprendre ce que deviendrait très utile pour mon boulot.

    félicitations à toi! et bon courage pour ton examen prochain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home