Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

GSIS e-card plus

Today is the first day of our agency's special 2-day
in-house enrolment for the new GSIS card called "e-CARD PLUS".

When I went up to the venue, there was already a long queue
and I was supposed to be customer 229. I went back to our office and
when I went up again to check if the people from GSIS would break for
lunch or continue with the enrolment, an admin officer told me to
already fall in line as there were only a few employees left to be
served (they probably went to lunch already and thought they'd just go
back after). I fetched my officemate Em and we were through in less
than 15 minutes.

This is so different from the enrolment of my first e-card
in December 2004. My boss and I went to the fifth floor of SM City
Manila to be scheduled for the following week's enrolment. But when
we got there, we were told to fall in line and enroll because though
GSIS already reached its quota for the day, they still had a few hours
left. We lined up for about an hour. And after having our
information encoded and pictures taken, we lined up to get our e-card.
I told my boss that I had to get back to the office. I just got back
in the office when my boss texted me that my name had already been
called. I went back to SM Manila to get my e-card after work.

sayong
02-08-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home