Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dampa sa Farmers Market uzw.

Nothing lasts forever as a cliché goes. But I really hope
that this climate does :) This was my thought when I was in a Cubao
jeepney going to Stop & Shop. And it is still my sentiment.

It has been a very cool week; not chilly nor freezingly
cold. It is just cool enough that one will not sweat in a 10-minute
exercise or a 10-minute brisk walk. I know as I've been doing these
:)

Perhaps, this is one reason that I didn't lose weight this
week. I need to step-up my exercises so that I could sweat in this
cold weather. And I also gained a few ounces perhaps because I've
been binging on food at the Dampa sa Farmers Market :)

After a very satisfactory (burp!) dinner there last night, I
recommended the place to my classmates/friends in German class as the
venue for celebrating our teacher's birthday. So there we went and
they loved the place, too. Simply delicious and yet cheap :)

sayong
02-03-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home