Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, January 05, 2007

Quiapo Day

This is not the time to go to Quiapo. The Feast of the Black Nazarene
is on January 9 and yet, Quiapo is already jam-packed.

I went to Quiapo to buy medicines for my mother in Mercury Drug.

Then, I visited Quiapo Church as I usually do whenever I go to Quiapo.
But going inside the church was not as easy as other Fridays (Quiapo
Day). The guides are a lot of help to an otherwise problematical
navigation in and out of the church.

I doubt if one could fall if one was pushed. There wasn't enough
space. I just let myself be carried by the throng out of the church
and out of Plaza Miranda.

I noticed that many renovation projects for the Quiapo Day at Plaza
Miranda and Lacson Underpass, such as putting new tiles and paints are
not yet completed.

In R. Hidalgo, many jeepneys avoided heavy traffic by not turning at
Barbosa Street for their return trips.

sayong
01-05-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home