Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Deutschunterricht

„Unterricht ist wie Langstreckenschwimmen. Man hat manchmal
den Kopf über Wasser, manchmal hat man den Kopf unter Wasser,"
according to one example in our German class today. So true for me.

Sometimes, the lessons in German are easy. But other times,
I feel overwhelmed, and way, way over my head.

Our teacher showed us a sample of the oral part of the
Zertifikat Deutsch examination today. As of this time, I don't think
I can take and pass it this year. Vielleicht, nächsten Jahr :) Or I
simply have to study harder. Immersion, I think is the best way. But
how, I don't know.

sayong
01-20-07 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home