Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, February 03, 2007

rendezvous at Dampa

I just got home from a "rendezvous" with my friends from way
back Technology Management Center days – Hazel, Wev and Ari.

Once again, we took until the wee hours. I thought that I
could get home by 9 pm this Friday and that I could then do my
assignment in German. But here I am, sleepy and no assignment yet for
this Saturday's German class.

We went to a place called Dampa sa Farmers Market and then
Starbucks in Araneta Center, Cubao. As usual, I enjoyed meeting them
again after some time (one month ago with Hazel and Ari but almost a
year with Wev). And I am grateful to have them for friends.

sayong
02-03-07 2:15am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home