Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, June 09, 2006

financial blessing

I've so much to be grateful for.

I called the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO)
today to ask how I would return (in cash or check) what is left of its
financial assistance for my medication. A friend there was surprised
that there is still money to return when my medicines are expensive.

But after an ultrasound last Tuesday (June 6), my OB-gyne
prescribed a new medicine that is a lot cheaper than what I am taking
now. My doctor also said that it has fewer negative side effects.

My friend suggested that I use the remaining money for my
new medicine and other related medical treatment and return what I
will no longer need.

But I wanted to make sure that it was possible for I don't
want her or anyone there to be accused of malversation or any such
thing just because I used the money to buy a medicine that wasn't
included in the prescription or quotation I provided them before.

Anyway, I am thankful that I have money to buy my medicines

sayong
06-08-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home