Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Friendster



          I like Friendster  :)

          I have been a member since 2003 but I haven't really made use of it.  The only time I visit the site is when a friend adds me to her/his network or leave me a message.

          But since I created a photo album, and for that, I also needed to create a blog, Friendster has led me to many of my old friends...and well, some new ones :)

          Today, I am so happy to meet online a friend whom I haven't seen since 1994.  If my memory did not fail me, the last time we saw each other was November 1994 :)  It was during YMCA of Manila's election of officers.  The YMCA has helped me in a lot of ways.  But that's for another posting.

          Right now, I am just happy with Friendster.

          
          sayong
          09-12-05  11:50am

          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home