Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Skyhigh and poverty

 
          I watched "Skyhigh" at Gateway Mall with my mother and niece, Patricia Joy.  I found it good and so was my mood.

          But on the jeepney home, someone's bag was slashed and I felt bad.

          The contrast is stark.  While Skyhigh presented the environment of the elite (take away the make-believe powers) and the upscale Gateway Mall speaks of affluence, stealing in any form speaks of poverty, in a lot of ways...
 
          People who steal are more than poor in material possessions.  They are wanting in spiritual guidance.  They have weak moral fiber...(ouch!!)
 
          Batu-bato sa langit, ang tamaan, sana'y makapag-isip-isip :)
 
 
 
          sayong
          09-12-09  12:40am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home