Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, September 02, 2005

meine Note auf Deutsch II

I just got my grades for the second term. And I'm happy to
see that I got 1.0 (excellent).

meine Note auf Deutsch IIPosted by Picasa

But more than this, I was pleased to
see the note of the Personnel Development Committee Chairperson on the
Memo with our grades:
"We should encourage this. Post this FSI Program and update
on email/website."

Malou, our admin officer and secretary, was first to tease
me to treat them because I got another grade of 1.0. Others followed
suit. Verbo came in, I showed him the memo and told him that he could
treat us instead. He gave a 100 pesos, and Danny, 50 pesos. Now, we
have a merienda of karioka, pandesal, kamote cue and coke. As Em
said: Seize the Day! Eat all you can! :)

I don't think there is any other group or agency as
supportive as mine :) Viva PMS! Viva SWG! Ooops…I got in the wrong
class :) Wie sagen Sie "long live" auf Deutsch?

sayong
09-02-05 3:30pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home