Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Boomerang

More than my sexy...I'm choking! :)...built, one tends to
notice the bulky knapsack I always carry to work. People always
wonder what I put in that bag. It's always full, it's always heavy :)
I think that its weight is mainly responsible why I can't tuck my
stomach in :) When all that I carried around was my coin purse, I
used to look tall and just voluptuous. Enough of daydreaming! :)

But for all that it contains, my knapsack doesn't have my
beltbag today. That beltbag has my money and all my cards. I
wouldn't have noticed if my officemate Danny hadn't asked for a change
for his 500-peso bill. I was even taunting him for not having
money...only to have it boomerang on me :)

At least, I have my coin purse and 20 pesos on it :) It's
just enough to get me home :) I love being so close to home :)

sayong
09-06-05 3:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home