Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, September 05, 2005

R.I.P.

 

          My radio is constantly on AM, and on DZBB dial at that.

 

          That's where I get most of the "tsismis" (rumors), ooops...news, I mean :)

 

          I usually listen to the programs of Mike Enriquez and the Double A sa Double B by Ali Sotto and Arnold Clavio.

 

          One interesting thing I heard today is that the opposition is following R.I.P. to oust the president.  

 

          R = Resign

          I = Impeach

          P = People Power

 

          Does it mean that the opposition's effort to oust the president is doomed from the start?

 

         

 

          sayong

          09-05-05  12:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home