Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Schokolade

Yesterday, I was very busy with the template of my first
blog: sayong.blogspot.com. My friends have been telling me to blog
at blogspot. So I told them that I actually already have one, which I
haven't been able to maintain. But I've made it a point that all my
messages in Friendster since first of September are simultaneously
posted in blogspot. I'm told that it is easier to post comments in
blogspot than in Friendster.

Anyway, my post today is about chocolates, Schokolade in
German. Am liebsten esse ich Schokolade :)

There's a Filipino saying that "Ang nabubuhay sa baril, sa
baril din namamatay," which means that one dies depending on how one
lives.

How does gun relate to chocolate? I thought that I'd die of one :)

Almost everyone knows of my sweet tooth and fondness for
chocolates – from local to imported ones :) I usually get milk
chocolate but I prefer white and dark chocolates. I also like those
with whole nuts – hazel, almond, macadamia :) I also like cookies and
cream – as a chocolate, ice cream, a Zagu drink or tiramisu :) I
could go on and on :)

My classmate in German, Marc, is usually checking if I brought
a Nestle Crunch in class. It is his favorite. In the first two
terms, I usually brought Schokolade. But I have gained a lot of weight
since. So I am trying to lessen my chocolate intake :) But I still
bring cookies ...with chocolate chips :)... to class and drink ice
coffee from time to time instead of cold water.

Anyway, I was just eating a bar of 100 Grand by Nestle. For
those who haven't eaten one, it's a caramel coated in crispies and
milk chocolate. The label also says 30% less fat. I should perhaps
eat two bars, so I will get 60% less fat :) I know, my logic and
math is terrible :)

But I will not eat choco caramel again. Or not as much
caramel in a chocolate bar. I'll stick to Snickers when I want one.
The caramel was so sticky that I though my jaw would lock. And while
I was trying to chew on it, I was thinking what a funny way to die :)

sayong
09-18-05 4:40pm

More trivia: Family, friends and suitors have given me various
chocolates but the only ones I haven't had again are Suchard Symphonie
(Swiss chocolate) and Mrs. Fields Decadent Chocolates. And my
birthday is October 3 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home