Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

love thy neighbour

I've always shied away from deranged people. I meant the
real ones and not people with idiosyncrasies one too many.

On my way to work today, I saw one, an old man, dancing
merrily to a child :) And I thought that if everything that happened
has a purpose, then it must have been God's mercy that made him what
he is now.

And it is also by God's design that we take care of people
like him. "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself," is the second
greatest commandment, said Jesus (from Matthew 22:39). For what is
Love in the Bible, but Charity? Read the Corinthians.

sayong
09-15-05 11:50pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home