Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Again...again...again

I've tried many times to start a blog. But I always find it
hard to maintain it. Sometimes, thought and words would chase around
my mind and I would be so hard-pressed not to write them down there
and then. But most of the time, other things and activities happen
and I will be so busy that I will forget all about writing ... The
desire is always there...to write, to tell a story, to reflect, to
learn from them...but mostly, to share my experiences and learnings
with others.
But I always seem to run out of time...I guess that I have
to exercise more will-power :) But then I'm a Libran. Balance and
responsibilities first. But for food :), other wants take second
place :)
This is another attempt at blogging.
Could a person be described as illustrative? I was thinking
of illustrious but that's altogether different :) Anyway, friends and
family know that I love substantiating my narratives with drawings and
pictures. You'll find new pictures here even if you may not find new
writings.
Welcome to my thoughts, welcome to my world :)

sayong
09-01-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home