Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, September 02, 2005

A lovely way to start the day

My eyes still hurt. I haven't even had two hours of sleep
as I stayed the night blogging and writing captions for pictures in my
photo album. When I write, I don't stop for it would take me some
time to do so or have the determination again.

But work woke me up. Em called me up to check if I saw her
text message (which, of course, I haven't seen yet because I was still
asleep then). Then I saw her text messages and Annblyth's. Diona
also called and texted me. The last call is Ate Libby's. And it
wasn't even seven quarter yet :(

I wonder where OCD-OPCEN is, if it hasn't been abolished
yet. It's supposed to operate 24 hours to receive and send messages
and instructions. This is just the situation for it.

sayong
09-02-05 8am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home