Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, September 26, 2005

lovestruck

How do you know if you have already found your soulmate?

Clap your hands. If when you part your hands, you saw that the marriage lines (lines that are located just below the base of the little finger) in your left and right palms connect, then you have met your soulmate.

This is according to love guru Jandra in the movie Lovestruck by GMA Films. It was highly recommended to me by Em and Danny so I watched it last Sunday with my mother :)

I truly enjoyed the movie despite Jennylyn Mercado's overacting. It might not have presented a socio-economic issue like in Can This Be Love, which touched on Filipino migration. And I don't believe that it even intended to. I guess that all it wanted to do was give the audience laughter, light-heartedness and of course, kilig :)

Does everyone have a soulmate?

According to my brother-in-law's aunt and godmother, who visited my sister and young nephew yesterday, "may takip ang lahat ng palayok" (each pot has a corresponding cover).

Unless, of course, the cover or the pot had been broken :)

sayong
09-26-05 11:50pm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home