Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, September 23, 2005

baby strategy

My sister and nephew got out of the hospital this Thursday.
Thank God that the hospital bill didn't reach the Php50,000 we were
told to expect in a caesarian delivery.

They were both sleeping when I got home from my German class
at past 9 in the evening. It's too bad that they didn't remain so :)

I was only able to finish my dinner and watching Encantadia
when my nephew began to cry. As my sister can't carry him yet, I do,
while feeding him. Whenever he is put down, even when is already
sleeping, he cries.

Finally, I have devised a strategy :) I placed him on my
pillow and put the pillow on my lap. So even as I type, he can still
feel my presence.

It's already 1 a.m. of Friday, my nephew is already sleeping
but I still can't put him down :)

sayong
09-23-05 1:05am

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home