Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, September 23, 2005

the crow

Tonight, I saw The Crow: Wicked Prayer.

For violence and language (curses), I think it should have
been R-18 instead of R-13.

But it's a good movie as a whole. I particularly appreciate
its many symbolisms.

Still, I like the original The Crow, which starred Brandon
Lee, better.

sayong
09-23-05 11:30pm

1 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2005 12:48 AM, Blogger sayong said…

    Hello sis :)
    I didn't know you'd be aware of this site. Akala ko ay friendster lang natse-check nyo :) Gusto ko mang mang-entertain e madalas naman akong pagod ngayon so napapaseryoso tuloy :)
    I heard you pala on radio when you called re DFA week celebration. Di ako nakaka-tune-in ngayon eh.
    When are you coming back? :)
    Ingat ka riyan palagi.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home