Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

endurance

If looks could kill...

But then it's not looks that had me thinking along this
expression but loneliness. If despondency could kill, then I would
have been dead a long time ago :) I believe that in my 34 years, I
have already experienced painful and heartbreaking moments. But even
when I thought that I couldn't go on anymore, I kept on. Some would
call it strength. I'd say, it's endurance.

Wonderful is our God, who helps us bear our crosses.
Whenever I pray for rest from my burdens, He enlightens me and gives
me other perspectives and options.

There is only one thing that He hasn't answered right
away... And friends can easily guess that :)


sayong
03-10-07 11:45pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home