Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

accounting

I had a haircut tonight at Reyes Haircutters in Nagtahan-Rotonda.

If I hadn't checked my receipt the last time I was there, I
wouldn't have remembered that it has been two months since I was
there. And this receipt in July is not the oldest one I keep. I have
this penchant to keep all my receipts until such time that I have
entered my expenses in the computer, which I never seem to be able to
find time for :)

What bothered me about the receipt issued by RHC this time
is that it's different from what I had been given since I started
having a haircut there.

I know that RHC still has the receipt like my last receipts
because I was asked to write my name on one. I was given my change
and when the cashier and haircutter wondered why I still didn't go, I
told them that they haven't given me the receipt yet. So the
haircutter wrote the amount in another receipt.

Comparing the two receipts, I believe that I was given the
"fake" receipt in previous visits. I wonder if this is an example of
what my accounting teacher explained as the ABC in bookkeeping.

A is for actual and B is for BIR. I forgot what the C is :)

sayong
09-28-05 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home