Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

vanity trip

Prior to my cousin's wedding last April was vanity trip.
Instead of attending mass in Our Lady of Fatima Parish in Bacood, as
we usually do on Palm Sunday or Domingo de Ramos, we attended mass at
the Greenbelt Chapel. I wanted us to be in Makati that day so that I
could try the free makeover by Ponds in Glorietta Center.
Unfortunately, the make-up didn't suit me at all.

On Easter Sunday, we again didn't attend mass in Bacood but
in SM Megamall. This time, I was searching for an MP4 to help me with
my language lessons. Anyway, my nephew had a grand time playing at
the food court.

As the next day was a non-working holiday because of Araw ng
Kagitingan, my mother and I again went shopping, which included buying
films and tapes for the wedding. I also bought some make-up that I
could use for the wedding. That afternoon, my mother, sister and I
went to SM Sta. Mesa to buy our wedding gifts.

A few days later, I had a free haircut from David Salon
because the OP-Cultural Affairs Committee and Salon Owners and
Hairdressers Association, Inc. conducted a Libreng Gupit sa
Malacanang.

sayong
05-30-07 12:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home