Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, June 02, 2007

narcissistic day

I had another very tiring, narcissistic day.

I left home at 9am to have the long-needed check-up at Delos
Santos Memorial Medical Center, which is now better known as DLS-STI.

This is the first time I had a check-up there since our
company change its HMO. At the moment, I can't say that I am glad for
the change. It has made the approval for laboratory examinations
time-consuming and difficult.

At noon, I was already at Gateway Mall in Araneta Center,
Cubao. I combed floor per floor to look for a photo studio that
transfers film negatives to CD for a song. Unfortunately, I got the
same answers I got from photoshops in Quiapo, when I went there last
Monday. The average cost is 150 pesos for one roll of film, exclusive
of the CD and film developing. So I went back to my original plan –
have the transfer done by Unique Digital Studio in Greenbelt 4, Ayala
Center, Makati.

In the first place, I got the idea to have my film negatives
transferred to CD when I noticed the Digital Studio's poster sometime
in March. I inquired and I was told that two rolls of film would cost
100 pesos. The price is still the same today. I also had some of our
pictures in Subic printed there. A 4R costs 7 pesos and a 5R, 12
pesos. In this, there's no or little difference with other
photoshops.

But before I got to Digital Studio, I walked all over SM
Makati, Glorietta Center and Landmark. I even reached Greenbelt 1.

There were so many people shopping and malling perhaps
because it was payday two days ago, there are only two more days left
of the students' vacation, many parents are buying their children
their school needs, and Ayala Center has midnight sale until tomorrow,
Sunday.

I was able to buy myself new pants and shirts. These were
not on sale though. But as I rarely buy myself clothes, particularly
because I hate the searching and the fittings, I still need some more.
But I left Glorietta at past 7pm because I couldn't walk anymore.
Anyway, there's still tomorrow :)


sayong
06-02-07 11:50pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home