Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

on progesterone

Tomorrow is the last day that I'll take Ladogal (Danazol).
My doctor prescribed another one -- progesterone -- to treat my
endometriosis. It's quite confusing for she prescribed Depo-Trust
although she was telling me about Depo-Provera. Most likely, it's
"the same difference". Different brands but the same medicine.

I was just searching the internet about its side effects.
I've had enough from Ladogal. But it seems that both have the same
number of negative side effects.

According to Remedyfind
(http://remedyfind.com/rem.asp?ID=23129), "The side effects of
progestogenic agents include weight gain, loss of libido, depression,
breast changes, irregular vaginal bleeding and significant
breakthrough bleeding. Other symptoms may include nausea, ankle and
foot swelling, tiredness, acne, increased facial hair and breast
tenderness."

At least, it doesn't state muscle pain, which I am
experiencing now.

sayong
06-11-06 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home