Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas preparations

I finally got around to buying some Christmas gifts. My mother and I
were supposed to look for gifts yesterday. But as I tire so easily
these days, I begged off.
But then, I spent yesterday arranging and decorating our Christmas
tree. I had to sit down every few minutes to catch my breathe. Isn't
this a symptom of iron-defiociency anemia? :)
Anyway, I had to wait tonight for 30 minutes for my turn at the gift
wrapping counter at SM City Manila, where I bought my gifts. That's
how long the queue is. Imagine that it is not even a weekend and 20
more days before Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home