Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, November 25, 2005

thank you

Hallo friends,

I thank you all for your prayers, greetings, emails, text
messages, calls and visits to the hospital. I finally got home by
noon today after some reminders from my gynecologist, especially for a
follow-up check-up on December 1. At least, I am assured that I need
not worry about cleaning my wound :)

I am only sorry not to have been able to visit Delos Santos
Memorial Center's chapel after the operation that removed the
endometrioma cyst in my left ovary and before I left the hospital.

Those who thought that I was brave to go through the
operation, I am telling you that I am not. But I know where to get
enough strength to go through what I have to.

While seeking inspiration at 4am of Tuesday (day of
operation), my Bible study guide Sabbath opened at the page Healing by
the Roadside. It analyzed Jesus' healing of a blind man.

In summary, it said:
1) The blind man was healed because of his passionate
desire to be cured.
2) It was the blind man's day with the Lord, his time to
receive mercy.
3) Jesus had to stop his discourse to respond to the blind
man's cry for help.

So even before I went to the chapel, took a bath and was
brought to the operating room, I already knew that I would be healed.
It was my day with the Lord :)

And I thank you all again for being with me :)

sayong
11-25-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home