Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

French baguette

All day today, the air seem to have been smelling of French
baguette. Of course, I could just be missing it :) I usually buy
French baguette or the Parisienne at French Baker in SM City Manila
after my German class.

Thinking that I was already spending so much last November
3, I refrained from buying French baguette at Delifrance. I went
instead to Goldilocks. I ended up spending more as I bought Brazo de
Mercedes and Mocca Taisan. The following Saturday, November 5, after
my check-up at Delos Santos Medical Center, I went to Shangri-La Plaza
Mall. I saw Le Coeur de France on my way home and bought what I've
been craving for - French baguette.

The next day, November 6, I went to Podium with my mother,
nephew Tom and niece Joy, to watch the German films, Blind Flyers and
Rhythm It Is. We proceeded to SM Megamall and guess what I found. Le
Coeur de France was selling "buy one, take one." I refrained myself
from buying more French baguette :(

sayong
12-03-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home