Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, November 21, 2005

In God We Trust

Hello Friends,

May I request your prayer for a successful operation called oophorocystectomy which will remove the endometrioma, also called as “chocolate cyst”, in my left ovary this Tuesday morning?

I’ve though for some time that chocolate is my downfall and it is proving that it is :)

My OB-gyne said that I could not eat chocolate during my stay at the hospital as they wouldn’t be able to tell immediately if I were bleeding or if it’s just a chocolate I ate.

I will be at the Delos Santos Memorial Center this Monday until Friday noon.

For those who don’t know how it came to be, don’t ask me :) But I posted earlier how I learned about it in my blog: Urgently Needed: Perfect Husband :)

For the meantime, I ask you to help my family pray for a successful operation and
speedy recovery.

sayong
11-21-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home