Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

the intangibles

I know it's hackneyed but... how time flies. I was just
telling my mother this morning that it's the end of November and I
don't seem to have accomplished anything.

Today, I got a text message from a former officemate, a call
from a friend who just got home from a vacation in North Carolina, a
visit from an officemate and another call from a friend working in
Italy until June next year. It always feels good to know that one has
friends.

So, I might not have done tangible things to show for this
month but November 2005 provided me the opportunity to get in touch
with a lot of friends. I guess that intangibles like relationship and
friendship matter more.

sayong
11-30-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home