Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Shang Cinema

My memory failed me.

I thought that the Medical City in Ortigas was the Capitol
Medical Center I was supposed to go to. So that my fare and effort
will not be wasted, I just went to Shangri-La Plaza Mall. From there,
I called Manila Doctors Hospital. Just as well that I did because
our health provider's coordinator said I should just go there on
Tuesday.

It was too late to watch the German Film in Podium so I just
went to watch The Legend of Zorro in Shangri La's Cineplex. It was
the first time I was able to watch a movie there. A ticket in Cinemas
1-4 costs 150 pesos and for Premiere, 295 pesos. The screen is so
wide that it wouldn't matter if you were sitting at the side. But
it's best to sit further up. I sat at G20 which is beside the aisle
of the center row.

In the end, it doesn't matter if my memory failed me for I
finally saw Zorro and enjoyed watching it, too.

sayong
11-05-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home