Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, October 21, 2005

ultrasound result

I can't seem to get away from FATS.

I got the result of my ultrasound today and the first impression there was "mild fatty liver changes."

To find out its cause, I am due for another laboratory examination this Saturday. I need to fast again -- for ten hours this time. I also needed to fast last Wednesday night - for eight hours - for the ultrasound of my upper abdomen. From all these fasting, I might not have any fats soon :)

Two cysts were found also in my left ovary and these need to be further examined by another ultrasound. And this examination frightens me this time.

sayong
10-21-05 5:45 pm


Oct. 20 ultrasound result Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home