Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

lab tests

I am always late but rarer than a blue moon do I absent
myself. As long as I can walk, I go to work.

Today is an exception. I could walk but there were just
long queues at the hospital. I had to go to Delos Santos Medical
Center because I hardly got any sleep last night from abdominal pain.
My worst fear was appendicitis. And my mildest guess was cold that
imbalanced my system. I told the doctor so.

From my urinalysis and complete blood count (CBC), the
doctor discounted appendicitis and urinary tract infection (UTI). But
since I still have abdominal pains and some stomach ache, she asked me
to get an ultrasound. And that's tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home