Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

vanity

I've never thought of myself as vain. But it's time that I do :)

At the height of my abdominal pain at dawn yesterday, and
while contemplating whether I should wake my mother to take me to the
hospital or not and to which hospital, I was also thinking whether
the panty I had was new or old :)

While the clinic doctor was examining me yesterday, I
thought that it was good that I didn't wear one of my flower-printed
shorts :)

And this morning, to my dismay, the doctor who examined me
during ultrasound was a cute Chinese mestizo. I wished that my
"bilbil" (love handles) and abdomen were not so "pronounced" :) Asa
pa :)

sayong
10-20-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home