Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, October 07, 2005

first kiss

Do you still remember your first kiss?

Erinnerst du dich noch an deinen ersten Kuss?

This is one of the examples in our German class tonight.

If truth be told, I don't and I can't. And it doesn't mean
I don't have one :)

And I mean no offense to the One who gave it :)

But I do remember my first real crush. He was my senior in
Karate when I was about to enter my second year in high school. He
was Filipino-Chinese, whose father idolized Bruce Lee. It's easy to
guess what his name is.

Yes, it's Brandon Lee :) Lee happened to be his real
surname, too :) How lucky his father was :)

I dedicated a poem of about 12 stanzas, ala Francisco
Balagtas in Florante at Laura when I was on my second year. As I
still have a copy of that project somewhere among my things, I
wouldn't be able to forget it.

It is quite amusing looking back to these moments now:)

sayong
10-06-05 11:55pm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home