Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

33 years and counting

Many Filipinas dread reaching the age of 30, especially if one is still single. Many are ashamed of their age and deny it when asked.

I am 33 and I am single. But I am not most Filipinas :)

I am proud of the years I have lived this earth. I am healthy and with nothing artificial in or on my body. I don't smoke and I am not a drinker. I even very rarely drink softdrinks. But for lipstick, I don't use make-up. Well, weddings are exceptions :) I don't have any tattoo for I don't want to desecrate my body and I wish someone else could use my blood :) I mean that literally and not figuratively as for someone to draw blood :)

Anyway, I don't dread 30 or 33 or whatever figure it is as long as one doesn't ask me to add it up or do any math. I took up Mass Communication with only one math subject,
didn't I?

sayong
10-05-05 10pm



on my 33rd Birthday Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At August 28, 2008 12:06 PM, Blogger Antonio said…

    Ma'am how nice your photo here. Ang galing mo magsulat. Tanong lang. Bakit wala ka na yata ngayon 2008?

     
  • At September 02, 2008 1:59 AM, Blogger sayong said…

    Thanks for your compliments. Lagi kong naiisip magsulat pero mas madalas na napapagod ako ngayon at mahirap makakuha ng tiyempo. Either nasa galaan ako or may ginagawa :) Meron pa rin namang mangilan-ngilang entry :)

    sayong
    09-02-08 2am

     

Post a Comment

<< Home