Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

a GSIS greeting

Dear Mr/Ms ROSARIO CUSTODIO: Wishing u all d best on ur
birthday! From Pres. Gloria M. Arroyo, GSIS PGM Winston Garcia and ur
GSIS Family!

This is one of the text messages I got yesterday. I thouht
at first that my friend Dang from the Housing and Urban Development
Coordinating Council (HUDCC) was kidding me. But then, why would she
claim that she's from GSIS. Then it must come from Valerie who works
in the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS). But then again,
friends would have called me "Mr" to tease me :)

Well, it's a nice new touch from the heavily-intrigued and
criticized GSIS :)

sayong
10-04-05 4:10pm

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home