Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

down gmail

I couldn't open my gmail at home all through this long
week-end. We didn't have work yesterday (Monday) as it was National
Heroes' Day. I don't know why I couldn't get into gmail when yahoo
and even google search engine work fine.

Thus, yesterday, I cleaned up my hard disk, defragmented it
and started cleaning the hardware (CPU, desktop, etc.), which I
haven't done for a very, very long time or years :).

But when I turned on my computer again last night, I kept
hearing a beep-beep sound which I take to mean trouble :) I was so
thorough in cleaning my keyboard that some water might have gotten
inside it. How do I know that it's the keyboard that causes the alarm
in the CPU? The CPU simply doesn't sound whenever I take off the
keyboard from its port. I might have to buy a new keyboard if I want
to use my computer at home tonight :)

sayong
08-28-07 6pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home