Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Party 2006

French class 2007-2008
My boss verbally agreed tonight that I can attend the French
class next year. Now, the final decision is with the committee
handling trainings.

Agency Christmas Party
Lito Camo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lito_Camo) was the
guest performer in our agency's Christmas party tonight. He was okay.
But his performance wasn't as funny as those of Mitch Valdez (August
2006 and 2002), Arnel Ignacio (last year), and Nanette Inventor; or as
charged as Vina Morales. The most boring entertainer we had, in my
opinion, was Ate Glow. He punctuated almost every sentence he uttered
with "no?" until it became irritating. To his credit, he managed to
make our top bosses dance.

Christmas Raffle
My lucky streak for raffles continues this Christmas party,
but not as satisfactory as last anniversary celebration when I got a
Nike gift certificate. I only won a minor prize. Anyway, it's better
than nothing at all, which I used to experience two years ago and long
before that.

Simbang Gabi
I already attended 6 of the 9 days Simbang Gabi. And it's
getting harder and harder to wake up and get up :)

sayong
12-21-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home