Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

good haul

I had a good haul today.

When he arrived this morning, my boss brought us tamarind
candies, banana chips and arrow root.

In the afternoon, a former officemate gave us T-Shirts.

And a friend from another agency sent a bottle of
naturally-fermented coco nectar vinegar.

When I got to DFA for our practice for the presentation
tomorrow, there were simply so much food. A classmate who just
arrived from Cebu brought dried mangoes, otap, rosquillos, and
danggit. Bebot brought GoNuts Donut. Jacky also gave us Christmas
gifts.

As I was just telling my mother, I not only got danggit but
vinegar to dip it in :)

On top is the news that government workers will get 6,000
pesos as additional Christmas bonus not later than the 15th.

It feels very much like Christmas already :)

sayong
12-13-06 11:30pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home