Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, January 20, 2006

pictures

I finished another roll of film today. I used the remaining
shots at "The Music of Dick Zamora" at the Paco Park, which our unit
attended tonight.

One of my officemates remarked last week that I was like a
tourist who takes pictures of almost everything.

I just wanted a remembrance of the places I've been because
I don't know when or if I'd go there again or still be with the same
people.

In my experience, each thing or event is unique. Even the
roads we traverse daily don't remain the same. Nothing stay still and
the perfect picture of the sky today may still look perfect tomorrow
but in another way.

sayong
01-20-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home