Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

adware

Adware, spyware...I wonder when these will stop pestering
me. All I seem to do at the office since I return after operation is
turn the computer on, scan for virus and threats, delete infected
files, delete data from the registry editor and turn the computer off.
Then when I thought that I've eliminated all, the computer
automatically fixes all that I've deleted and unregistered and the
adware is back again. It's so frustrating.

They just wait until the end of the month, when we move to
our new office premises. I'll have my office computer reformatted :)

sayong
01-19-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home