Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, January 13, 2006

rolling

I went to work today intending to start packing things and
files for our office's transfer at the end of this month. I didn't
know that other officemates were thinking the same thing since our
boss told us that we'd use next week to pack and the following one to
transfer and settle in our new premises. It was a whole day with dust
and what have you's that didn't help my colds and headache. At least,
I have a few boxes less to pack next week.

I finally saw Narnia tonight. It costs 130 pesos at SM
Centerpoint. Other movies being shown now cost lesser.

This is the first time I watched a movie since my MTRCB pass
expired. Had I a pass, I would have watched Narnia earlier. But
since I was paying, I made sure that I could get a good seat when I
watch it :)

sayong
01-13-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home