Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year preparations

Wo hen lei. ( I am very tired.)

My mother and I just got home from grocery shopping. We
were supposed to do it tomorrow but I don't want to spend much during
the first day of the Chinese New Year.

Since President Estrada's administration introduced feng
shui, I have been practicing some of its advice and monitored my sign
:)

The past few years have been unlucky in love but were good
for my finances. That's good enough :)

The Year of the Fire Dog is said to be not so good for those
in my year. Thus, there are more preparations.

I have been busy cleaning my room today. According to feng
shui, general cleaning should be done at homes and offices before the
Chinese New Year. I left it a bit late and sad to say, I have only
scraped the tip of the iceberg ... or dusts :)

Packing and cleaning at the office is just as tiring. Two
weeks ago, the following day after we got the notice to transfer our
office, I have already packed or discarded files.

I thought I only needed to transfer the remaining files and
personal belongings to the boxes provided us. But I couldn't help
sorting, dusting and even washing personal things accumulated at the
office and re-sorting papers.

My table and corner was a bit of a jumble when we left the
office yesterday (Friday). Our dividers cum bookcases were
transferred yesterday and many of our things are now on the floor.
Thus, I spent half the day yesterday sorting and packing.

There are still a lot left to do. But at least, I know what
awaits me on Monday :)

For the meantime, I'll rest my aching hands and weary feet :)

sayong
01-28-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home