Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

holiday clean-up

I took off the balls from our Christmas tree, washed and stored them.
Tomorrow, I hope to take down more Christmas decors.

It feels quite sad. And here I am just getting used to the decors.
It's less than a month since I put them all up. In previous years,
our Christmas tree was already decorated as early as November 1. But
this year, I decorated late because I was too busy preparing for my
operation last November 22 and then recuperation.

I haven't even recovered from all the New Year preparations and late
nights but I might as well tackle this clean-up. It's quite tedious,
saddening but hey, I'll be seeing them again 10 months from now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home