Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, November 10, 2005

in the wrong class

Our teacher said that our mid-term exam would be relatively easy.

As it turned out, it was really a distant relative of difficult :)

I perfected it, got einspunktnull (1.0) and I think, so did
my classmate/officemate Tranqs.

At least, other classmates got 1.0 even if their exams were
not perfect.

Our teacher is quite generous :) If the German Embassy
could just be like her…

Our teacher said that our two-year foreign language training
is jointly subsidized by the Philippine government and the German
Embassy. And I believe, the other seven foreign language courses at
the Foreign Service Institute are also subsidized by the corresponding
embassies.

We were informed by other classmates that the French class
would spend a month in France. The French Embassy also sponsored a
trip to France for the graduating French class last year. Well, the
French do spend a lot for their cultural relations.

Perhaps, I should consider taking French when I finished German :)

sayong
11-10-05 10:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home